Saturday, June 03, 2006

I've come home at last

The months of exile are over, I'm packing every last book into archive boxes and heading just north enough to re-enter civilisation.

Yes, London, I'm coming home. With me I'm bringing a renewed sense of confidence and something resembling enthusiasm. I have outlets for it, too.

Thus, GirlPolitico is born. I'm still working out exactly where I fall on the spectrum, trying to relate my interest in US Politics to the necessity of those in the UK, given that this is were I'll be living. Some truths are indeed self-evident: my unabashed love for Hillary Rodham Clinton; my hatred of kneejerk idealogues; my inability to ever close off all the options to me in an argument. Professional fence-sitting most of the time, but that's how I think I'll ever get to a conclusion on anything.

Buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

3:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home